Award Winning Writer of

Award Winning Writer of
Slippery When Wet!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Secret Crazed Stalker Chicks & One Hot Mess!

So, I’m trying to log in to Facebook so I can post a comment onto Lady Gaga’s page. I am trying to figure out what I’m going to actually write. I don’t want to sound too clingy even though I am the oldest Monster in my Bible Study Group. After I think about what I am going to write, I am ready to make my post knowing that I don’t want to be perceived as an UBER fan or worse, as a crazed stalker chick. Speaking of crazed stalker chicks, I am watching this show on TV (FYI-I’m home with the flu-not some lazy coach potato) called The Secret Lives of Women. I read the word “Secret”, grab my Tylenol and I am tuned in. The subject de jour, you ask? YEAH: Crazed Stalkers Chicks (they may have used the word “women” instead of chicks and I’m not sure about the use of the word “crazed” either but to Hell with it-who cares! So anyway, I am not missing this show. On this show, these “allegedly” crazed stalker chicks do NOT think they are real stalkers! This one crazed stalker chick- let’s call her “Hot Mess”- not her real name- is a TEACHER. It gets better…she teaches JOURNALISM-seriously…I AM NOT KIDDING. The only way this could get any better is if Hot Mess was a police woman. Anyway, although she is a convicted stalker, Hot Mess, does not think that what she did - following one of her poor male students everywhere he went - was really stalking him. “I was just keeping track of him,” Hot Mess says. Pretty funny right? Unless, of course, one of these Nut Jobs is chasing you around the block with a butcher knife in one hand and a camera in the other… Oh, I got way off track… So anyway back to my question which is this: Why when I get a “letter puzzle” to solve so that I can prove to Facebook that I am not a computer (??) and I screw up the puzzle…then why does Facebook give me an even harder one to solve? If I am too slow to get the first one right due to a bit of “Night Time, Coughing, Aching, Sniffling, Hurry Up And Get Back To Work” Medicine, what makes Facebook think I’ll get the harder one right?!? Anyway, I have to stop writing now. I see that another episode of The Secret Lives of Women is about to start. This one is titled “Women with Extreme Beliefs.” Does this mean… Do these women have Coo Coo for Coco Puffs beliefs? Allegedly…I meant to ask do these women allegedly have Coo Coo for Coco Puffs beliefs. If so, I’m thinking that Hot Mess could be in this episode too. Where did I put the remote?

No comments:

Post a Comment