Award Winning Writer of

Award Winning Writer of
Slippery When Wet!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wouldn’t It Be Great If Good Things Could Be Transmitted Through Sex?

Wouldn’t it be great if good things could be transmitted through sex? What if we could catch things like education, fashion knowledge and Super Spider Man Powers? He could say things like: Oh yes, Sexy, I’m going to make you a Mathematician tonight. I could reply: Oh give me those mathematical equations and give them to me good. My girlfriends will ask me: Did you get lucky last night? I will open up my briefcase and pull out a piece of paper and reply: Just check out my new resume! We could pass on fashion knowledge to each other and speak in a new love language. He will now know how to speak Coach and Gucci to me. We would beCOME fashionistas together! Most exciting would be the Super Spider Man Powers we would pass along. She would say: Oh, Baby, I’m going to have you climbing the walls tonight. He would say: And I’m going to take you to the edge of the highest sky scraper and swing you down and up until you can’t take it anymore. If sex transmitted good things, men and women would no longer be from different planets. Instead, we would co-exist in perfect unity. • No more explaining to him how I feel when he leaves his socks on the floor. I could just nail him and he would know. • No more of him sharing with me that I snore in several different languages. He could make sweet love to me and I would know just how he feels. • I would not have to explain to him why I need to stop clipping his toenails in bed. He would understand through our love language and just stop on his own. If sex transmitted good things, the world would be a better place. I know it’s not going to happen but a girl can dream, can’t she?

1 comment: